MIJINA IS PERFECT AMMA ..............

  (NOT ACTUAL PERSON IN THE PICTURE)

Dear anty lalya
sannu da gulma but thank you for entertaining me in this dilemma state i am in. (I Dmed you and you said i should send my story)

Afew months ago i was on my way back to nigeria from london some how dan shirirta i over slept and i missed my flight.
dama ina da wani tsohon lufthansa ticket na bayar aka gyara min. i booked it two days after na yi missing wanccan so da wuri na isa airport din dan kara a kuma. in a isa bayan nayi checking in na haura duty free na siya wa baban mu turare and dan abin da ba a rasa ba.
na je zan biya kudi, i over heard some on speaking hausa. every time that happens i turn immediately and smile coz ina missing gida. na juya na ce mishi in a wuni. he answered and ya ci gaba da wayar sa. na ce wayyo dama ban gaishe shi ba.
na biya kudin kaya na na tafi na zauna daf da gate din departure.
se naji ance “ is this chair taking” i said no sure please sit down
lo and behold its that guy from the shop. he introduced him self as Ahmed (not true name) nace nice to meet you Ahmed.
he told me why he was in uk and i told him a little about me too.
aka kira bording muka shiga jirgi. he was in front of me so da ya mika wa hostess din card din shi na ga number business class, na ce wayyo mu ya ku bayi yan economy.
muna shiga kuwa ya samu wuri. ya ce min wanne sit kike na gaya mishi.

na luluka can bayan jirgi na zauna and i got comfy.
but i couldn’t get ahmed off my head. he is just perfect.
pretty face, normal height dark skin and he smelled really good!!
ke i was sha catching abnormal feelings.
i had this book i’ve been wanting to read for a while na dauko na zauna , na fara karantawa se baci ya duke ni
 kamar amarfki se na ji miryar ahmed. “har kin fara bacci”
nayi sauri na goge fuskata dan na iya yayun bacci!! lol
nace oh i am just too tired.
se ya kalli ta gefe na wata iyamira ya ce mata madam please can we swap seats?
ta fara cewa no no i would not stand up for what now!!! se yace mata “its in business class”
come and see jumping!
"my brother are you serious!!! ah ok if you insist"t haba mata ta fara attar nata i nata ta bar sit din. i was shocked!!
leaving business class to just sit with me. wow
to cut the long story short dai mu ka zauna mu ka dinga hira har muka iso Frankfurt muka canza jirgi muka iso abuja.
mukayi exchanging contacts na tafi gida
kunga ALLAH yadda yake abinsa i missed that flight for a reason,
to meet Ahmed.
that night we spoke for an hour. it was magica,l a feeling i have never felt.
the 2nd day he called
he said please can i talk to my wife
saura kadan nice wrong number. na ce subhanallah is he married and mistakingly called me instead of his wife.
in those 2 seconds walahi sake saken da zuciya ta tamin yafi dubu.
na ce sorry?
ya ce yes my wife . ai ni na sami mata and i have even told my mom.
na ce what!!!
#emotions iri iri kala kala
it felt like heaven.
magical even.

we spoke every day for the next couple of months and before i knew it  ya turo akayi gaisuwa .
i knew he was well off but to what extent i didn’t know. My aunty knew his family and told me the little she knew.
coz he is romantic daga kyautar flower se perfume se teddy.
so really had no clue
se da aka kawo lefe!!!
rudani!!!
thing don’t get me but gaskiya yayi kaya.
my people where mesmerized kuma remember mu din ma fa Alhamdullillah.
anyi niyar ba da tukwicin 200k they ended up given 550k coz kayan hana gori ne.
i was so excited.
na kira shi na ringa murna!!!
this can’t be real dan ALLAH in mafarki ne kara ku tashe ni.

after a month aka sa rana mu ka shiga hidimar planning biki

on the 25 of october 2016 aka aura min aure da Ahmed .
every thing had to be perfect. got the best vendors from mamza to george okoro to blue velvet, my father almost hard high blood pressure but its what his princess wanted so he had to bring out the money!!!
and of course i had to wear hudayya!!!   i felt like a princess or a queen rather. it was amazing
My first night was magical. every thing was beautiful,
the next day i woke up in his arms sleeping on his bare chest!!! his scent and his aura mixed together and i could feel his heat beat!!!
YA RABBI this is too much happiness for one person lol
i kept pinching my self.
my heart wanted to burst out of shaukin so!!!
Ahmed loves me, in yana kallo na walahi kamar yana hango soul dinna.
ke dai abin ba a cewa komai

Now back to the reason i am writing this
a few days after muni aure i noticed one thing
baya sallah da wuri.
sallar asuba se rana ta yi za a tafi office
in ko weekend ne se anyi wanka za a yita
i wanted to talk but i didn't know what to say.
i was afraid to hurt his feelings. akwai radar da na ce masa Ahmed magariba fa ze wuce kasan lokacin ta ba bu tsawo, he just said toh and sat there for another 2 hours nana kallo
walahi i love Amed with every fiber of my being and i want him to make jannah.
yanzu a take can take cewa ma ba ya sallar.
i am scared!!
wallahi na rasa ta inda zan bullo wa alamarin nan.
its just 3 months into the marriage and he adores me. bassoon Miya gaywa mama na ba za ta mayor da shi babbar magana.
please help how do i talk to him with out sounding like i am better than him and how do i change this terrible thing.
barin sallah kafirci ne!!
please HELP




Picture credit (muslimmatters)

DISCLAIMER (NOT ACTUAL BRIDE IN THE PICTURE)

7 comments

  1. Communication is key. Cook an amazing meal for him and please him very well, then talk to him. Yell him you gonna be waking him up for fajr and please he should try to be committted and you are doing all these because you love him from the pit of your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't involve people immediately. Try and show him indirectly before even coming out and making it a conversation. Idan lokacin sallah ya yi, tell him baby ka zo mu yi jam'i. Da subhi ma haka. Wake him up ba da fada ba, with kisses in a romantic way and tell him baby na zo ka ja ni sallah. If all this doesn't work then sit down and have an honest conversation with him, and try and show him illar abun da ya ke yi and ya Kamata ya gyara. recite this dua constantly, it should always be on your lips. I will post the dua as a reply to this comment as there is a story attached which I would like to share. Allah ya baki sa a, Allah ya shirye shi da mu gabadaya. Ameen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "How to make your children pray on their own without arguments or reminders - Here's a narrative from a sister: My Daughter was 12 years old and prayer was like a heavy burden on her. So I told her to pray one day and I monitored her. My Daughter was 12 years old and prayer was like a heavy burden on her. So I told her to pray one day and I monitored her. She took the carpet and threw it on the ground. I asked her if she prayed - she said yes - Believe me, without feeling I slapped her face. I know I made a mistake. The situation has troubled me and I cried and I repent to God to forgive me. The slap, the talk, the reminders did not make a difference to my child. One day a friend told me a story. She went to one of her friends for a visit. Her friend was not very religious but when the Adhan for prayer was called, her children rushed for prayers without reminders or quarrel. I said to her how do your children pray by themselves without quarrel or a reminder? She said, before I got married I used to pray this Dua and still pray it today. After she told me the Dua, I began to recite in my prayers every time I could. Since I began to recite the Dua' my daughter is now the first to pray without me reminding her. She gets up for Fajr prayers without an alarm. And all her brothers are now eager to pray without any difficulties. I know You are now eager to know this Dua. The Supplication is in Surah Ibrahim 14:40. And the Supplication is:
      ‏( رَبِّ ٱجۡعَÙ„ۡÙ†ِÙ‰ Ù…ُÙ‚ِيمَ ٱلصَّÙ„َÙˆٰØ©ِ ÙˆَÙ…ِÙ†* Ø°ُرِّÙŠَّتِÙ‰‌ۚ رَبَّÙ†َا ÙˆَتَÙ‚َبَّÙ„ۡ دُعَآءِ
      "Rabbi-Ij'alni muqeema salaat, wa min zurriyyati, Rabbana wataqabbal dua'.
      O my Lord! make me one who establishes regular Prayer, and also (raise such) among my offspring O our Lord! and accept Thou my Prayer." You should add "wa zauji" which means "my husband" in the dua before wa min zurriyyati. Allah ya sa a dace, ya Kara muku zaman lafiya, Ameen.

      Delete
  3. Kiyi ta adua ! Every time kika sa kanki a kasa ask Allah. Do your ablution and come sit beside him and ask him nicely kuyi jamee pls don't nag! It will only piss him and make him hate you. Play interesting lectures please don't make it obvious. Da nasiha da lallabi on fridays go for Jummah with him slowly but surely make him love praying. If yana da problem tell him muyi rakaa biyu mu roqe Allah. And from there you can suggest lets wake up at night and ask our rabb. Allah is with you my sister insha Allah he will pray on time. Let us know how it progresses khair insha Allah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear writer all you hv to do is do some nasiha,pray about it regularly and ask him to lead you in prayers...Force him in a nice way DONOT be rude & never raise your voice at him.Use all the sweet and romantic ways you can use on him I.S.A things will get better...May Allah help & guide us all

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got this as DM
    @northern_hibiscuss Salam. Pls advise her not to tell her mum ko na minti daya.. Kar ta kawo 3rd party a auren ta.. Tayi ta mishi addua.. allah ze kawo mafita. Kowa ajizi ne duk muna da rauni.. She shud be diplomatic tana iya tana ce mishi tana so suyi sallah tare se ta tilasta mishi sunyi on time amma kuma fa se ta daure se kuma tayi hakuri, gyara ze dauki time it might take yrs amma ta daure jihadi zatayi.. Kar ta tozarta mijin ta ta tona asirin shi.. Tayi hakuri kuma ta dage.. Pls she shud b patient n she shud pray for him.. Allah ya shirye shibya shirye mu gaba daya.. Ameen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She should be prayerful ALLAH ze dube ta

    ReplyDelete

Hello guys to comment you would have to register with google. thank you