WAYYO MIJI NA YA ISHENI!!!


Hello layla,
this isnt funny as alot of people would laugh, but if there were in my shoe i know laughter would be the last thing on thier agenda!!!
i would love to take you back to when i met my husband , our beautiful dates and our romantic episode but walahi i cant coz what i am going thru no go fit let me think straight!!!
my sister i don tire.
i love my husband but i am tired
see my husband snores for Africa!!!

My horor started from our first night together!!!
omo come and hear snore walahi kamar a kunna karamin genearator!!! (like small generator)
na ce naboni!!!
walahi da ya fara gurnani se da gaba na ya fadi!!! i wanted to run!!! Jama'a da wanne zan ji! da raddadin headquaters ko da gwartin alhaji!! ( i don't know which was more painful, the stabbing pain down their or the torturous sound of his snoring )
till day break i couldnt sleep!!!
They next day i jokingly told him yesterday i couldn't sleep with a tired smile
"oh was it out of passion"
what yeye passion!!!  i said in my mind
lol well that and you snore!!! i said!!!
"snore me ? i dont snore he said!!!
the next night i wanted to sleep in the other room but i couldn't  bring my self to tell him, so my dear that is how i did TDB (till day break)
i am so frustrated
toh to add salt opon injury yana da magagin bacci
by mistake if he falls asleep in the parlor waking him is a chore.
he would start gisting in his sleep and some times even laugh !!! my dear i don tire.
rannan har da daukan mukulin mota yayi kofa this was 2 am!!!
my dear i am too young to be this stressed duk abin ya dameni (its really bothering me)

sometimes when the snoring is too much i hold his nose in his sleep!!! nan dan nan se ya dan juya se na sami sa"ida just for may be 5 mins and he starts again!!! HA!!!!

A few days ago , i just had to tape the whole ordeal so that he can see what i go thru.
He was shocked the next day.
i have officially moved out of his room and its upsetting him.  He has been very moody lately but walahi bazan iya ba!!!
i love my husband so much but the devil is usung this snoring to ya raba mu!!!

yanzu dai neman mafita nake!!! does any body knows how to cure this his disease!!!
yes ciwo ne walahi!!!! and its driving me crazy!!!





No comments

Hello guys to comment you would have to register with google. thank you