TENTH ENTRY (MAKEUP GONE WRONG BY FAIZA)



Salam, jama'a kuna lafiya? Hmmm , now the most embarrassing of embarrassment was pretty embarrassing...lol (goes to show u how embarrasing that was).
      Lemme give u a bit of a background dan ku gane labarin da kyau. I am a makeup artist and fashion designer based in kano.i have a small studio at home i work from, nothing big,just enough to start from. Saboda ban da brand and a flashy studio i have had to deal with alot of attitudes. People just box you into a category of anya kuwa ta iya. So sometimes i get pretty pissed off at people, you work so hard to break even and you have to prove yourself every single time.
    This particular incidence wasnt too long ago. People who know me and know my work mostly refer me to other people. This particular bride came as a referral.ta kirani a waya, keche wanche? Our troubles started when she wanted a trail. told her no problem but she had to pay a fee for trail (saboda na gaji da en iskan mutane suzo trail bazasu biya ba sai ki gansu da makeup din a prewedding pictures,ashe playing dinki akayi) she dint want to pay the trail fee,but because of the person who referred her i did that trail free of charge cos ina kwadayin samun aikin. Abun haushin was every single step of the way this girl complained and complained ,i dont like this brand, are your brushes sanitised? I am not comfortable, can i see every step of what you are doing? I dont like my brows that way. And i smiled and apologised and did every single thing she wanted while still explaining why i did it my way. Kun ruga kun san na sike,kamar na naushi ar iska. 
        Aka gama makeup tsaf tsaf aka rabu lafiya.the wedding came and i was dreading this bride,kudin ma ya dena mun dadin samu. Amarya tana zuwa ba sai na kusa suma ba. The gyaran jiki person had allegedly given her a cream to use that totally destroyed her face,wasu manya manyan pimples a fuska abin tsantsami. And then the same mei gyaran jiki had shaved 90% of her eyebrows...hmmm tashin hankali ,ga skin ya koma scaly like the bark of a tree. To crown it all she went to sabongari to fix eyelashes.imagine all these decks stacked against me,kawai addua nake a raina allah ya rabamu lafia. Needless to say that makeup was a total fail,nothing went right,she sat in my chair for two hours and i kept fixing things .it got to a point i told my self, ke ko Allah daya halicheta yasan kinyi kokarinki kawai a wuche wurin ta tafi. I think i took more than 50pictures ,not one was good enough to even show the bride ma ta dan ji dadi.ke da abu ya ishe ni,na fita na tafi kitchen for a glass of water maybe my heart pressure will calm down a little. My younger sister was at home with me, most of the time i would call her to see the makeup or outfit cos she is also very creative and she would give me her opinion. this time i dint even call her dan na san hali, a take fuskarta zata nuna. Ke ina kokari amarya ta tafi mu rabu lafiya basai ga wannan kanwar tawa ta jika min aiki ba. as soon as she saw her she followed me to the kitchen and was like, since u started makeup u have never done as worse a job as this, mata kamar clown, ni kuma harda chewa to ya zanyi fuska uwa ta kada... Magana ba sai kawai a kunnan amarya ba...inalillahi wa ina ilayhi rajiun. I have never experienced an acute form of embarrasment as i did that day,i was glued to the spot,could not move or talk ,next thing naji sai bushewar amarya da kuka. Gashi daman yaya makeup din, ga tears na safa da marwa a fuska... I just started crying, telling her i wasnt talking about her,swearing she looked good that she shouldnt spoil her makeup ,plz stop...mata kamar pumping dinta nake. At the back of my mind i was thinking inalillahi dubu ashirin dita, how do i salvage the situation? At last we calmed her down enough to fix a part of the makeup and as a last peace offering i told her to leave the money,my reputation was more important to me. Amma fa anji kunya.i think the bride knew deep down she wasnt going to luk good but then to hear it so frankly broke her down. Kullum ina addua kada allah ya hada ni da fuskar da ko mai ka mata saidei kayi addua Allah ya rabaku lafia. Thats my embarrasing story.

Signed
Mrsfhbb

No comments

Hello guys to comment you would have to register with google. thank you