HRH Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and the love of his life!!!


    All hail the Emir of kano state Sanusi Lamido Sanusi . He is the definition of swag. From his regalia to his gold spike Loubutin shoes.  a couple of months ago he joined Instagram and for the first time we got to see his beautiful family.

      I stalk his page on a regular basis (don't judge me lol) any who, i can say for a fact he is obsessed with his 2nd wife Gmamie. she is every where on his Instagram. if he isn't wishing her happy birthday, he is wishing her fast recovery. hmm i tire for this kind love. But how far with the other wives na. they are on Instagram too. me, i will kill some one wo if he keeps featuring any one but me!!! lol 
   well it is what it is. Gmamie ta cirri tuta. Life! some lead while some follow! may our men love us the way SLS loves Gmamie (can i get an amen)!!!!!!!!!
follow me and see for your self.





Gmamie and her cowives

I rest my case!!!! please follow sarkin kano on instagram .  i no go fit shout
remain blessed.
layla








No comments

Hello guys to comment you would have to register with google. thank you