Welcome to northern hibiscus


















Hello guys my name is Layla. Finally its here. my own blog. I started a while back did 3 posts and forgot about it. Hopefully this time around i take it seriously.
I am a core northern girl in my mid 30s and i know a thing or two about my surroundings. So follow me as i write about what catches my fancy. i would like to apologize in advance i am the worst writer the world has seen. so please take heart as you go through my terrible pieces lol.  thanks guys and welcome to my hibiscus!!!!!!

1 comment

  1. Salaam Layla,

    I'm glad Ifound your blog.

    Looking for more blogs with Arewa content. If you know any please recommend and check out mine too.

    Ummi's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello guys to comment you would have to register with google. thank you