HOW I FELT WHEN MY ISNTAGRAM ACC VARNISHED

LOL
like every normal day, i went hunting/stealing peoples pictures on Instagram ( lol we are all guilty of that)
I was watching inaugural ball na Trump se bacci ya dauke ni, i woke up and went upstairs, smiled at how fast the insta page is growing and went to sleep.
you see up till today no body on this earth knows i am northern hibiscus se ni se ALLAH i havnt even told my husband balle kawaye!!!

reasons for being anonymous
1. i wanted to keep this page and this life away from my personal life. i call northern hibiscus my Alta Ego
in real life i am so calm and hardly talk but layla is a talkative and likes looking for troble
you can say i have multiple personality but the good one wo ba hauka ba!
as soon as i am on my key board, i switch!!!! in my head i am this beautiful yong attractive girl who doesnt give a shit what you think and i will say it as it is!!!
but the real me is a mother of three, an amazing muslimah and keeps to my self, well and my children of course!!!
so yes i slept off.
karfe 5.30 na tashi zan yi sallah as we all do i grabbed my phone  na bude instagram page yace daukeni!!!!
na zata sauran gigin bacci ne se na yi alwala na dadda wanke ido na!!!!
na fito na dadda dubawa.
Na ajiye waya ta nayi sallah!!!  it now dawned on me that it has been deleted!!! se salati!!! lol
na shiga damuwa!
nayi addua na koma gado na ja bargo
i said i would deal with it in the morning.
i wount lie to say be dame ni ba, karya ne coz yau ko walwala bana yi.
e de pain me well well!!!!

But ai sun kashe miciji ne basu sare kanshi ba
SO WE RIIIIIIIIIISE
Afuwan to every one i've written about but Amma write about you again!!!!
may be not as mean but i will sha write!!!

 SALAMU ALAIKUM




but for those who reported layla








5 comments

  1. And also pls translate ur Hausa to English for some of us that don't understand Hausa (thanks in advance )...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha baki da dama Layla

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's soooo not fair, you were literally my CNN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder this days i.g is not interesting. Thk god i found u again .

    ReplyDelete

Hello guys to comment you would have to register with google. thank you