WHAT DID I JUST SEE!!! (!8+)





this one na human being ALLAH me halitta!!!!


Roberto Esquivel Cabrera's penis measures an astonishing 18.9inches, the largest in the world. The 54yr old from Mexico says the size of his instrument renders him unable to hold down a job so he has to rely on food banks for sustenance. He's not eager to chop off the inches however, he turned down a size reduction because he prefers fame to sex. Roberto gained worldwide fame in 2015 after he was filmed weighing his penis to prove its authenticity.
His penis measured half a metre to smash the record believed to have been held by American actor Jonah Falcon, whose penis was 9.5 inches flaccid, and 13.5 inches when erect.
Speaking to Barcroft TV, Roberto said:
"I am famous because I have the biggest penis in the world.
"I am happy with my penis, I know nobody has the size I have. I would like to be in the Guinness Book of Records but they don’t recognise this record."

 INNALILLAH WA INNA ILLAHIR RAJIUN
Dan ALLAH yaya za ka yi da wannan!!! ace baka sani ba ka auri wannan walahi har gaban sarkin musulmi zan je a raba auren!!!
IKON ALLAH

No comments

Hello guys to comment you would have to register with google. thank you